About This Conference
About Northeast Institutional Repository Day
A group of librarians from New England collaborated to organize the first-ever Northeast Institutional Repository Day (NIRD) on June 18, 2019. The goal of this free event was to bring together all in the Northeast (and beyond) who manage or are interested in institutional repositories, digital collections, and digital preservation. We are platform agnostic. The second annual Northeast Institutional Repository Day 2020 (NIRD20) was a free virtual event held on December 3, 2020.
- Erin Jerome, UMass Amherst (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lisa Palmer, UMass Medical School (email@example.com)
- Eleni Castro, Boston University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mikki Simon Macdonald, MIT (email@example.com)
- Colin Lukens, Harvard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The NIRD20 Planning Committee would like to thank the following organizations and individuals for their contributions to this event:
- Harvard Library for virtually hosting this event, and individual Harvard staff for providing guidance and logistical support: Gloria Cadder and Ardys Kozbial
- Boston University Libraries' Greene Scholars Creative Team and particularly to Greg Bond (Graphic Design BFA '21) for generously providing the graphics for our event
- The Lamar Soutter Library, University of Massachusetts Medical School for website hosting
- Our wonderful keynote speaker and presenters.