7th Annual University of Massachusetts and New England Area Librarian e-Science Symposium
Thursday, April 9, 2015
University of Massachusetts Medical School (Faculty Conference Room)
- Philip Bourne, PhD, Associate Director for Data Science, National Institutes of Health
- Anne Maglia, PhD, Program Director, Biological Sciences Directorate, National Science Foundation
- Caroline Kuo, DPhil, MPhil, Assistant Professor, School of Public Health, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Brown University
- David Fearson, PhD, Data Management Consultant, JHU Data Management Services, The Sheridan Libraries, Johns Hopkins University
- Michael Witt, MLS, Head, Distributed Data Curation Center (D2C2), Purdue University
The University of Massachusetts and New England Area Librarian e-Science Symposium encourages New England region libraries to collaborate and support e-science initiatives at their institutions. Featuring presentations by nationally recognized leaders in the e-Science arena, the symposium is an educational opportunity for librarians to learn about e-Science resources and current initiatives. The symposium also provides a forum where librarians can discuss new library roles for engaging research communities and supporting networked science.
e-Science Symposium sponsors:
- Lamar Soutter Library, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) New England Region
- Boston Library Consortium
Questions? Contact Julie Goldman at email@example.com.